My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

neck is a bit better today. taken my valium! ha.
Have rehearsal tonight so hopefully it'll get a bit more better before then.
Am heading out with Ben today I think, to get stuff, including a new external harddrive!
I can't seem to find a lead for my old one (I broke it) so I might as well buy a new one, same model, then I have two and one lead that works!
Just got paid, can't reeeeeeeally afford it, but I'll sort something out. I'm going a bit insane, and so is my computer all full of shit.
Am watching a video I'm taping off for someone, it's a tribute to the Eurovision, very camp and fun, only the sound is screwed! Feel bad for him on that :(
See yas

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home