My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

currently sat at the old house waiting for my next meeting. Everytime I come back I feel more and more detached. I have taken yet more stuff, (and will have to search for a place to put it all) and when I come back tomorrow i will probably take even more.
the meeting with the bank was all rather embarrassing. TUrns out my ex business partner blagged that we'd be making tens of thousands each year! where we are really only passing through about 5k (and most of that's through my own work) so the manager was a bit peeved that he'd been called in to see me. ANyway, it's all sorted now, but rather annoying.
Looks like my tax back windfall that I was hoping for wont be quite as big as all that, ah well. OUt of the 8k i made at the uni 2k of that went on tax, so hopefully I'll get some of that back and not have to worry quite so much on my holiday.
Apart from that everything's peachy really. SO why am I still feeling so down in the mornings... I can only assume it's a combination of feeling fat and not having any days off for ages! I need a FULL day where I don't have ANYTHING else to do, even in the evenings... I am planning for next Thursday to be that day!
THis Friday I am in Cheshire then in the evening I am reviewing Paul Merton's Improv CHums at the Lowry! WHich will be cool cos a) it's free and b) Ian and Liz shall be knocking around. IN fact I'll probably see some of my students from the Uni and the workshops there too!
ANyhoo, better get to this meeting
Cheerio

ps - 1 dead pheasant from manc to preston

4 Comments:

  • At May 26, 2006 12:37 pm, Blogger Rachel said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At May 26, 2006 12:38 pm, Blogger Rachel said…

    Lol - Bron, how the hell did you get your pic on a debate about Christianity?! Hilarious!

    And come on, Darren - isn't it about time we saw a blog from you? ;)

     
  • At May 26, 2006 6:09 pm, Blogger Bron said…

    long story... well actually.. i dont know!

    They've pinched my picture from the Trich site I used to go on a lot
    BRON
    x

     
  • At May 27, 2006 11:19 am, Blogger Bron said…

    you will notice they have removed it as per my asking.
    who is meredith baxter?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home