My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

AOL is driving me up the wall today! It keeps logging me off ... grr... then if I go on a website it loses that every time too... so I'm on IE, which I hardly use, so wish me luck.
Been very busy the last few days, as this is my last week at the Uni, doing a lot of assesments and marking and the like. Chris isn't doing too well at the moment so he's been off this week. I'm SO close to completing Guitar Hero on HARD. The play is going well, but still has some worrying kinks to work out on the technical side. Everything's going on and getting done.
Tired.
Been to the gym every day for a week nearly, I'm determined to shift this weight! ONLY so I don't have to buy any new clothes...
Right off to a school now
BRON
x

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home