My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Friday, May 05, 2006


I'm full of grass!
Another pleasant day. Made an effort to enjoy the sun today as I'm anticipating a mad week next week. Ginger Lamb was at work :( But me, Dug and Ben did some shopping then headed to Heaton Park. We didn't get too far in cos we stopped for a picnic. THe boys had sausages where as I had a lovely salad.... and some cookies. Got covered in grass from messing about with the lads in various fighting/running/cartwheeling games. Dug beats us all though with this:

(hehe, it looks a bit like Dug is doing a 'play button' poop) I also did some play fighting which including doing backward rolls (which I can do very well I might add... ) but I went a bit wrong and managed to go right over on my neck. When I came to a stop I realised that my head was a bit weird but my neck could move so much more than it was able to before! I have lots of neck and back problems. It hurts a bit, but no where near what it did before! Maybe I should do more things like that in future!
We had a lovely afternoon just relaxing. I am off to Chorley any second to rehearse. AS anticipated I'm resenting it a little at this stage. I think I will even more next week when things 'hot up'. Once I get there though I enjoy myself, and it will be a good show (as long as all the techincal stuff comes together).
Right time for Neighbours!
BRON
x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home