My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Well, only managed 20 minutes in the gym today. But at least I went, thought I wouldn't be able to as my back started playing up last night.
Want to go back on my new past time - GUITAR HERO! But there appears to be a comic asleep on my couch. I'm only a little bothered, that's just what happens when you live in a house with other people, deal with it.

NOW I wouldn't normally do this cos I tend to not like 'MySpace Bands' but two old pals from very long ago are now part of a band called The Idanos. Check them out!! Seriously, they are like Ben Folds Five mixed with funk and queen style harmonies! I love it!

BRON
x

4 Comments:

  • At May 03, 2006 4:46 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I am a Guitar Hero widower. :o(

     
  • At May 04, 2006 3:21 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    The other day when you said you were going to play guitar hero I kind of thought you were taking the piss....but you actually were going to play Guitar Hero. That looks ace. I might have to get it myself, especially as the girls in the flat next door have one of those awful 80s karaoke games that needs drowning out occasionally...

     
  • At May 04, 2006 3:22 pm, Blogger Bron said…

    seriously it's a fab game!!
    DO IT! then come round and we can challenge each other!

     
  • At May 05, 2006 11:24 am, Blogger Ben Schofield said…

    You need to blog more... ;-)

    PS - It's the game, isn't it. Admit it, you have a problem...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home