My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Started the day well today... went to the gym with Chris, burned off another 300 calories, rock! Was tired after that, was glad he was there though or I may have gone a lot sooner. Watched the extras on my RENT dvd after hacking the region thing on the DVD player, cried through most of it, then sang and cried along to CD2 all the way to the school I was at this afternoon... once I got to the school, I was early, so I sat in the car and cut my hair... yeah... well, that's me... see what you think:

The workshop went fine, ste and steven were on top form. Then I went to rehearsal, my mind wasn't really there to be honest. But we got through the first act and it's looking really good, and everyone's really having fun and are behind it - which is always a bonus (makes it worth it to be to be honest). Then on the way back I think I got flashed by a speed camera... BUT there was a guy who over took me so it may have been him, cos I was sure I was on the limit... we'll see... gah

Anyway. Going to go and tidy up while all the boys are out.
By the way, 5 dead pheasants from manchester to blackpool and back. It was pheasants the other day too, don't know where I got partidges from.

BRON
x

2 Comments:

  • At May 11, 2006 6:48 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    By the way, 5 dead pheasants from manchester to blackpool and back. It was pheasants the other day too, don't know where I got partidges from.

    OHHH.. It must have been 'One of Those Nights", babbby and" I think I love you"

     
  • At May 11, 2006 10:05 am, Blogger Rachel said…

    Ooh very art deco

     

Post a Comment

<< Home