My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Why can I not watch an episode of Cold Case without crying! Ugh.
Had a odd moment during an ad break though. I stood up to leave the room and noticed the photos I'd put on the wall of the four of us in the house, and it really struck home to me how much my life has changed in the last year. I've moved out of home, I have a career (not a job a CAREER!), a new car, and some great people around me. None so great as the three people in this house.
Dug is a joy to be around. We have never had a cross word, we get on so well. He is one of the most honest, down to earth men I've ever met. I worry about him though. I really care about him and I want him to be happy, I just worry that he's looking for that in the wrong places. It makes me really sad to see him off his face so much. Maybe that is normal for some people, but we all know my take on drugs and drink, so it just makes me sad. I want him to find geniuine happiness that lasts, because he really deserves it.
Ben, for all his annoyances, is one of the most beautiful people I've ever met. We clash so much because we are so alike. But that can also be a positive. He really gets me, and I get him, so therefore we are very close. I do feel I could tell him anything. I have this horrible feeling that there is going to be a day when we don't talk to each other anymore though, and that makes me really sad. He gives the best hugs in the world, and I've hugged a lot of people, you can just melt into his hugs.
Chris loves me so much I can feel it. He is the kindest man in my world. He is interested in what I do, he cries when i sing, he holds me when I'm sad, he believes in me.... more than i do myself. I only hope I never do anything to hurt this man, because he doesn't deserve it. He goes through so much every day that I can't even comprehend, and yet he still has time to listen to my moans.
I love all three of them, so much, in different ways. They are my boys.
And I've only known them a year.

and I want to thank them for letting me be me.

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home