My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Friday, June 02, 2006

My neck felt better enough to accompany Chris to Three Minute Warning last night. He had a hard night, he's not been with it, and being put in front of a shitty crowd didn't help. But having said that, he did well under the pressure of it.
It was a fun night, the winner is the SPITTING IMAGE of Weird Al! So i was chuffed :D
When we got back we were messing around and Dug, was being Dug. When Dug is Dug we tend to say things like "That would make a great sketch!"... and we did the same last night... only I was still rather awake so I said "That would make a great sketch... let's film it NOW!"... so we did, and here it is:



It's a bit naughty. We've submitted it to the BBC.soup competition... hopefully they'll accept it...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home