My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Two days til I leave!
However, so much to get done before then! I have a show tonight, tomorrow I'm packing, tidying, sorting out the flat, backing up my computer, going to karaoke. Tonight's the major thing though.
We are doing a CSz show with a group of 11-12 year olds. Some of them have worked really hard, some of them just 'have it', some of them may never have it. It's so hit and miss, I am nervous. Deep down I suppose I know it will go OK, but I'm such a perfectionist I want it to go perfect! We will see. As long as the kids have fun I suppose. I hope they do.
I have got a little prize for the winner and am going to do a Man Of The Match spot prize too I think.
Ben is coming with and doing the sound for me, so that's one less thing to worry about.
Last night was delightful, except I was rather snappy with the afore mentioned person, mostly cos I just can't stand seeing him smoke again! God that infuriates me. Chris says I have to start taking bigger steps back from people about stuff like this, but I just worry so much about them :(
We went to Chris T's new place and it was lovely! Chris and my eyes lit up when we heard that the flat was in our price range, it was gorgeous with a balcony thing and a lovely view... sweeeeeeet.

2 Comments:

  • At July 12, 2006 3:05 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey up, you should come and live in domestic city centre bliss like myself. You know, after a while you don't even miss the sight of trees, and find that you're a bit scared whenever you can't hear people fighting or vomiting outside.

    I think you'd love it.

     
  • At July 13, 2006 6:19 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    looooooooooooved the show..yes they really had worked hard!!and you had tooo

     

Post a Comment

<< Home