My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Thursday, August 31, 2006

our landlords are PRICKS!
Woke up again with water in my face, then when Chris got up the ceiling in the bathroom had opened up to chuck a tonne of water into the room... the bin is under as much of it as possible. My phone somehow managed to find a nice spot under the leaking roof and is now almost dead. The laptop luckily had been moved the night before. I am NOT happy!
I do however have insurance on my phone so will get that sorted soon.
ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Aparantly they can't do anything until it's dry.
Heard that before.
AND we have been complaining all through summer to get this stuff fixed AND it's been like this since before I moved in... even since before I knew Chris!

Fucking ridiculous!
I hate people today.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home