My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Monday, August 28, 2006


We leave this morning.
I'ts been a fun and intense time. I nearly met Richard Herring last night (he was looking at me and everything) but I chickened out... I always thnk it's a bit unfair to pester people on their nights off and the like.

Celeb watch (in the street):
Richard Herring
Gail Porter (while stood chatting to...)
Seymour Mace
Armando Innucci
Steve Coogan
That old guy from Alf Weidersein Pet
His wife, Denise Welch
Julian Barratt
Julia Davis

that's it I think.... probably many more who I just didn't know, or cared.

Shows I saw:

Pear Shaped - 3 *'s
The Improvability Drive - 3 *'s
Jeremy Sherwood - 5 *'s
Die Clatters - 2 *'s
Richard Herring - 5 *'s
VHS: Death to DVD - 2 *'s
Comedy For Kids - 5 *'s! I will write more about this show later...
TOby Hadoke - Moths Ate My Doctor Who Scarf - 5 *'s
Pat Monahan - 4 *'s (only just cos it was a bit long... but what a brilliant guy)

We head back today, which is a shame cos I bumped into some folks from California on my way back last night who were doing a long-form improv show which I would have really liked to see... bit expensive though and also on after I leave... DOH.
All in all a lovely weekend and have made me want to get CSz up here even more....
Watch this space...

2 Comments:

  • At August 29, 2006 9:40 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    A few addendums to Ms Edge's post.

    - The old bloke from Auf Wiedersehn Pet's name is Tim Healy.
    - Jeremy Sherwood's first name is really James.

    Other than that, can't fault it.

     
  • At August 29, 2006 10:42 am, Blogger Bron said…

    I've not been able to remember his first name for ages! Dont' know why!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home