My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Saturday, September 02, 2006

The leaks are back! After a phone call AND a visit, where we were told a roofer was going to come round and fix the problem, THE LEAKS ARE BACK! Ugh.
Water is even getting in under the door now.
Absolutely FED UP!
Granted I'm easily wound up, bit this IS just taking the piss. I think the problem is that the flats they rent are primarily for students, so they are not used to people giving a shit about their living conditions - either that or they are used to just ignoring them cos they are "just students".
I have just videoed the continuous damage and may even put it up online. We'll see.
Dug has a friend staying this weekend too which is cramped at the best of times but with a not really in action bacthroom it's not going to be fun.
PLus I spent a lot of the day yesterday cleaning the kitchen and when I got up this morning it was ALREADY in a mess... and simple things just left around.
Annoying.
The only thing that makes it any better is our new picture of our Lord and Savious that has been formed from the mould and leakage over our bed. Amen
BRON
x

Here is a short vid of the continual damage:

1 Comments:

  • At September 04, 2006 4:36 pm, Blogger decade5 said…

    If needed, I will gladly go rough them up for you. I'm awfully scary, in my own way, don't you think?

    Sucky ol' landlords. Quit bugging my Bron!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home