My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

RARGH!!!!!!!

I am so not impressed. Got a phone call this morning to tell me that I wont get my car back til 9th Feb!
I was floored by that, I kind of expected it back this week!!!!!!
The other person/insurance company still hasn't accepted liability so I have no replacement car.
I need to do so much stuff cos I'm shooting with my students on LOCATION next week (doesn't this just wreek of my Degree project!! When my car was nicked a week before we were shooting... grrr)... am not impressed.
I mean, I can get through it, but it's frustrating. And if any evening work pops up I'm screwed... I've already had to organise a lift on Thursday cos I wouldn't be able to get there otherwise...
ARGH!
And NONE OF THIS IS MY FAULT!!!!!!!!!!!!
that's the bit that gets me!
grrr
I will not be quite so nice about it all if this happens again I think.
It takes me over an hour to get to work now where it would normally take me 15 minutes max! And it's more expensive on public transport!!! Mental.
Grr
And my legs hurt
any way
done

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home