My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Saturday, January 27, 2007

What an amazing night!
My legs hurt though....
We got to the Ben Folds gig at about quarter to 6... we stood outside so early so that we could get to the front ... after the doors opened at 7pm (and not a second too soon, it was bloody freezing outside and there were only so many games of Eye Spy we could play)...
We rushed to the front and managed to get right up there against the barrier, yay, it was snug, rather quickly n all.
As you can see from this picture - we were all rather cosy..
The katester and her clan arrived a little time after us and we didn't really get to see them as no one would let them get close to us :( boo - but I don't blame them , I wouldn't have let anyone through either.
We stood there for another hour ... waiting... chatting... drinking... looking... waiting.
Then the support came on.
On the tickets it said 'plus special guests'... the support was just one bloke. John and I decided that he was a 'special man'. All his songs were rather nice but very samey and we got a little bored by the end - which was an acoustic version of a song he wrote... sounded a bit odd with everyone chatting over the top of it!

NEXT! Came BEN!
I must admit I enjoyed the first half, but really didn't get into it until the second half which was AMAZING!!!!
I was so excited about the number of old songs he played... and with just him, a bass and drums, it really felt like 'the old days'.... and there was only one song in the entire set that I didn't know... hehe

Wonderful!

Ahem... and now chatting with the Welch and sleeeeeeeeeeeep



Watch for me and Rach singing along ;) Some bad language

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home