My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

I moan and complain about not having any free time then when I do I don't know what to do with myself...
I'm just sat here feeling really anxious! I'm bordering on how I was last August! Which wasn't pretty.
Just been given two days of work for next week so I have to suck it up and do that... which shouldn't be too hard.. but for some reason I have this feeling in the pit of my stomach. It's decent money, and I need it right now, but all the fibres in my body try to find ways to get out of it! I need a bit more focus.. I've been rather productive the last few days, but no where near as much as I should be. I just feel really limbo'ish.
My head is elsewhere and I need to pull it back a bit.
It's like there's an air of desperation hanging around.
I am filming a load of stuff tonight with 4 cameras! Look at me go! So I'm a bit nervous about that too... sooo many variables for what could go wrong :( Keya is helping which will be great, we work really well filming together.
Blah... going to get off my bum and clean the flat i think... I've been doing a lot of that...

BRON
x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home