My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Monday, January 08, 2007


Things got busy again quick...
Back to work today, wasn't too bad, nice to see some of the students again.
Not sure tomorrow's going to be quite as good.
To the left here we see Dug saying goodbye to Binx... since Dug moved out it's been slightly quieter... Dug was mostly asleep anyway ;)
So many people are going to miss that cat in her life! She's a gorgeous cat!
Which was shown to me again when my mum and sister popped round to visit and brought me some of my own pants and Binx a toy!
She loved it though... which is rare cos she hates everything I buy for her... bitch.



1 Comments:

  • At January 08, 2007 3:56 pm, Blogger Ben Schofield said…

    Did that toy have catnip on? If so don't feel bad. Most cats will do unspeakable things for just a dime-bag of the stuff.

    She still loves you...and the food you give her ;-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home