My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Monday, January 22, 2007

Well, the usual has happened and I'm frustrated and sad again.. work have given me SOME work, but not enough really.. it's not the end of the world by any means, but it's annoying. There MAY be some more in the pipeline, but who knows.
The school I was in today was OK, some lovely kids, some interesting teachers... I anticipate tomorrow being a bit harder work... but whatever, I have to keep looking at it as just one day! ONE DAY! Then I can relax again for a few more.
My neck is killing! It's been months now!
AM DEFINATELY GETTING TO THE DOCS THIS WEEK!
May dye my hair this week too... yeah baby.
Alright, going to chill with Chris for a bit, then bed... didnt' sleep well last night...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home