My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Monday, June 25, 2007

Got here safe and sound. A rather pleasant flight where I read all of Julian Clary's autobiography. Was quite iteresting. It's funny too, the more I read of comedians biogs, the more place names I recognise!
Before I move onto the holiday I wanted to talk about sat nights match - it was brilliant!

Exactly what I needed before going away -had every element of an exciting match. Plus reassured me even more than before that my troupe are fantastic!
We did however have an injury - which we on the blue team milked for the whle show ;) Chris never has been a soft handed lad - so when he slapped Leigh in a jovial manner - this happened!

We all went out for a curry afterwards which I enjoyed, then headed back to watch Dr Who, yes, I suppose I'm enjoying it ;)
Anyhoo... I'm here now. And I'm missing my man :(


Not really done much yet if I'm honest. Had a nightmare last night about my teeth falling out which was horrible.
Today my mum and I are doing the Goodwills... yay! Fave place! Have to find new pants for CSz while I'm here too...

I have had a bagel and an eggo since I got here, and a smoothie - so I'm in my happy place :D
Also had someone contact me today to get on the CSz course in Sept, so that's cool too :D
I also saw a cute tree frog yesterday... I've been taking pictures like mad already and i've only been here half a day! ;)
Yes, I know that doesn't surprise you.

Right am going to get dressed now and get ready for the day
It's good to have nothing that I HAVE to do, but for some reason I still get stressed..

ah me

PS - i didn't really sleep on the plane so my body clock is a bit out of whack - also the film was Music and Lyrics and it was OK, couple of LOL moments if I'm honest... I was tired though ;)




1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home