My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Sunday, September 23, 2007


CSz Match and Doron Leaving...
The match was OK, not great, not crap, just OK. Not a great deal in (but, hey, we've played to less) and there seemed to be some newbies in the crowd so hopefully we've won them over :D

Played some new games too - two that we came up with ourselves. The whole night got a little self indulgent I think, but overall was nice atmosphere and great to try out this new stuff - rock!

Plus Julian was there to take some pictures for us - so we got some nice ones.
After that, most of us went to join Welch, and her pals at Doron's leaving do... It was rammed! And very loud, we stayed long enough to have a drink and take some wacky photos... that was about it, we couldn't hear ourselves talk, let alone each other!

He's off to Bristol to be a student again ;) this time in Drama (he's a lawyer right now).
This morning I set up shop with my new housemates for the evening and got all y CSz leaflets done and put into envelopes... yay. So I have to post them - nearly at the end of a very big pile of stuff! But only nearly... not quite there yet... blah... wish me luck that I don't die first...

Work at Uni starts again tomorrow - looking forward to it. Lots of fun ahoy!
x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home