My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Saturday, February 16, 2008

today I am very sad.
I lost my camera.
i dont' know how, I think it may have been stolen out of my bag.
but even so, I am very very sad
I know it's just a camera but it's a huge part of ME, as weird as that sounds... I've always had a camera. I always will. Right now I feel lost, angry and upset.
Granted I do have the money to buy a new one, but I was saving up to get a decent camcorder :( mine is on it's last legs.
I am gutted.
I cried most of yesterday morning.
I've only got to use my nice new lens a couple of times too

here are some of the last pictures I took on it... I am going now as we have a show in Leicester... but I can't take pictures of it :(






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home