My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Sunday, October 30, 2005

Just got back from the wedding of an old Uni pal.. we're all getting so old! *sigh*
Was great to catch up with people I've not seen for a long time! 4 years for most of them... it was so surreal, 4 years has flown by so fast, but yet seems ages ago! 'A whole different life' as my friend Jamie said.
Everyone seemed so happy and full of life, doing cool stuff. Some of them doing what they wanted, some not, but still seeming pretty contented.
It really was heartwarming to see these people I spent so much time with and shared so much with, it also made me regret not doing more stuff with them while at Uni. I got everyone's number and WILL keep in touch! I took my last remaining disposable camera from LA with me to use... so I got loads of pictures. I didnt' however get one of Alex, the groom, how stupid is that... fail.



Me, Denise and Liam at the wedding reception



me with the lovely Rob


Chris had his weekend at The Stand in Edinburgh this weekend, it went pretty well, and someone recognised him in the town centre so he was chuffed.
Well, I have to get up early and mark tomorrow... *sigh again*
Oh, check out my review (that I wrote) on www.manchestercomedy.com

BRON
x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home