My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Thursday, November 10, 2005

Jer challenged me to think about my quirks, and then to list them. This isn't as easy as it sounds. I'll have a bash.

1. I sing, all the time, but only if I feel comfortable around the people I'm with. You know if I feel safe if I'm singing a song. I also always sing in the car, and dont care who stares at me!

2. I paint my nails at least twice a week (used to be nearly every day), and have done since I was 18. It was originally a way to stop chewing them, and it worked. Although my nails are rather frail and weak.

3. I take photos of everything. I love to document my life, I will forget it otherwise. My room, and most of the house, is covered in photos. AS is this blog!

4. I dye my hair every other month or so. I am lucky cos my hair is rather robust and hasn't all fallen out just yet, which is surprising considering the amount of bleach that's been applied over the years. Funny seeing as when I was 16 I vowed never ever to dye my hair!

5. I make my own clothes, either through knitting or customising.

6. I hate filling in forms. I was nearly taken to court once because I wouldn't fill one in.

7. I am a sucker for someone who likes me.

8. I can't be around smoke too much as it makes my throat hurt. Ok I'm scarping the bottom of the barrel now... anyone got any more of my quirks to comment on?

6 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home