My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

right seems to be working again now... and I've forgotten everything I wanted to blog about :( boooooo

but here's something I was trying to put on:

(from marta's LJ http://www.livejournal.com/users/martacycle/ )
Name 5 of life's simple pleasures that you like most, then pick 5 people to do the same. Try to be original and creative and not to use things that someone else has already used. Tag 5 people on your list.

Thanks to povos I can share my simplicity with you.

1) a cuddle ona cold morning
2) creating something, from finishing a play to knitting
3) making people laugh
4) playing with someone's hair
5) painting my nails

I tag Jer, Evan, Jill, Rach and Mum

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home