My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

I realyl should be in bed but I'm feeling rather down and stressy. I have a workshop tomorrow then constant marking tomororw night til I give feedback Thursday Day time, a lesson I've not prepared for yet on Thursday afternoon, an online tv interview (complete with example) thursday evening... dont' get me wrong, I love everything I'm doing... it's just when I look forward like that and see never ending work with no breaks I just get freaked out and sad.
Plus Chris had a pooey gig tonight so that made me feel worse.
Plus I just lost a great friend this week. All my own doing, and it needed to be done (I've not killed him!), Things were far too complicated and neither of us were getting on with our lives without being hurt all the time, so it's for the best. Maybe one day we can talk again, right now I can't.
And my lips hurt.
And I dont' feel pretty.
Blah
BRON
x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home