My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Friday, November 04, 2005

A DAY OFF!
But not really... having a fireworks party on sunday so I need to tidy the house... but at least I can make the house warm, and fill it with music (two things I can't do when keya's here!)
Cominghome last night from being on www.letsgoglobal.tv (remember november episode, in the archive...although it's not actually there yet) I skidded on the motorway and nearly smashed into the back of someone. TO make sure I didn't I swerved to the right and instead hit the barrier at the side... I thought it was much worse than it actually was though and it looks like I've hardly touched my car, so that's a relief.
Still loving Broadband, I can get my work done quicker too! (yes, I DO work online as well and chat ;))
Of course I was going to have a lie in this morning, so I woke up at 9am!
I've been sleeping realyl stupidly recently. The other morning I woke up at 3am CONVINCED it was 7am, so I got up and started getting ready to go... then realised it was still very dark.. And I'd only gone to bed at 1am!
Ugh
Anyhoo... going to get dressed and get tidying
BRON
x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home