My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Well I should catch you up a tad.
Fireworks party was a blast! We even had a little bonfire, which was actually Sean's Mirror Costume from Storyland Mumbles:



Sean then (age 10)

And NOW (age 17!!)


THE SACRIFICIAL BURNING OF THE MIRROR!



Other random pics from the night:


So, yeah, that evening turned into the last three days ! Seriously... I've hardly slept!
Been hanging out with nocturnal comedian Ben Schofield til the early hours the last few nights. Been great fun finding a new friend. I love finding new friends. I have lots of friends, but not that many really close friends, and I think he could be one of those. *sigh*... plus he lets me play with his hair so ... yay



He liked this look a bit too much.

So.. apart from that i've been working in a zombified state! I am going to London for the weekend to meet the lovely Matt Hartman from DC. He is over with his work ( a load of teenagers in tow - he's a teacher), so I'm heading down to meet up with him and to visit the Welch and get Xmas shopping done tooo I hope... if not then more scarves are coming your ways! ;)

BRON
x

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home