My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Organic Growth.
Sounds lovely doesn't it? And it is. I keep getting phone calls out of the blue now for CSz bookings, it's great, we really are starting to get somewhere with this, I can feel it.
Work went OK last night, despite me being convinced it was going to be poop. Also this morning was pretty good too. And now this booking?
Things are looking up ... I may even smile.
Actually I may give myself some time off and do some knitting in front of the TV. It's nearly 4pm and I've not eaten anything yet so that should probably be my main priority.
Now I know I can put pictures on here so easily I want to do it MORE MORE MORE!!
Hmmm... Here is a random picture from the vaults, taken by me, for my ex boyfriend (Dieter's) project at the time. The whole point was that things that people did that were annoying were being marketed as Evil or something. I dunno, but it makes the Welch look all funnified
Yay.
Good times
BRON
x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home