My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Well.. I really should be working today -but I think cos I've had such a busy weekend I just can't get into it ... instead I'm just singing along to the backing tracks of Wicked and working out what I'm going to do for the Youth Theatre (I was so close to being out of there, as Chris put it... but whatever, it'll be fun).
Dad just came home and informed me that I have to mow the lawn! So, that's propelled me back to work...
I will probably do it tomorrow afternoon instead to be honest.
Got a lovely letter from my LA pen pal Myles, so I should knuckle down and finish writing him one now... I just find it hard to write with my hands, I'm so used to typing!
Gonna get on with some work now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home