My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Tuesday, March 07, 2006



Another video I just uploaded. This is from AGES ago... I've just started getting things off VHS and am putting them on DVD... here is Cat Food from about 1999 I think. I have found the original footage too so I am tempted to reedit it! Cos this was pretty crude, even for then, the music audio is dreadful too.
Anyway, my friend Julian plays both parts wonderfully in this.

2 Comments:

  • At March 09, 2006 2:50 am, Blogger decade5 said…

    How fabulous! And thank you so much for the card. I got back from the dentist's and there it was - a card from my favorite Brit.

    I have something for you, too - could you please email me you new address?
    It's the same old address- leave me a comment if you need me to send it to you again.

    Lurve,
    Jill

     
  • At March 09, 2006 3:52 pm, Blogger Bron said…

    glad it made it :D

     

Post a Comment

<< Home