My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

ARGH!
People!
I woke up with such a positive start to the day, just rejigged the ComedySportz website, did some more packs, things were looking good.
THEN I find out that my ex-business partner has been into my business acct (for some reason he still has access, despite him telling me that he'd been taken off the acct) and TOOK the money I said I'd pay him for chasing up a old debt. Not only that, he took MORE than I offered him! Granted that the money wouldn't have been CSz's if he hadn't chased it up, but I did offer him a specific amt of money to sort it out. He did his job, I was about to pay him, once the cheque cleared.
Am I just too niec or something?
I can't believe i keep getting screwed over with stuff like this.
ARGH!

2 Comments:

  • At April 19, 2006 6:53 pm, Blogger Rachel said…

    Uck. Get his name off the account right now. Or empty it and set up a new one. And tell him to pay back what he owes or you'll never work with him again.

    What an ass.

     
  • At April 19, 2006 11:05 pm, Blogger Bron said…

    yeah highly annoying... we have smoothed things over enough for me to think he's not going to take all my money though... called the bank.. meeting with them soon.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home