My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Friday, April 14, 2006

as Chris's 30th birthday approaches (tomorrow) it made me forget for a short time that my 27th Birthday is just around the corner too. On the 26th April I will be 27. 3 years til I'M 30! Yikes! It's really making things hit home. SUre, I have a job, a place to live, people that love me, one lovely cat, a new car, no bad debts and my own business. But I suppose it's one of those things of 'what have I got to show for all this?'... I woke up this morning with a new found determination to get CSz playing again. We've nto died or anything near to that, but we're not playing really. I need to get cracking! I am going to apply for some funding to take the show out to the outlying communities in Manchester and get the name known, and have good show for some kids that probably wouldn't see a show otherwise...
I'll keep you informed of that.
Chris's pressies are bought, one is still in the process of getting to me and cos of Easter I doubt it will be here in time.... BOO!
We're joining the gym this weekend... ROCK!
My lips hurt ... BOO!
I bought some new pants yesterday... ROCK!
They were a size 14 and they were SNUG!!!!!!!!!!!! BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Here's a pic -



they are rather bulgy... my plan is to at least fit conformtably back into a size 14 by the summer, hopefully a size 12 then I'd be happy.

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home