My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Friday, September 15, 2006


Feeling a bit better today, I've got to stop my brain for working over time thats the problem. Little things that upset me become huge things that just shut me down! Ridiculous!
I didnt' sleep well again last night hense this awful picture, but at least you can see my hair. I have been taking everything so personally for months, it's like I've just become hyper insecure, but the other side of that just suggest ego really! Why SHOULD everything be about me? I'm going round in a vicious circle.
The doc suggested an ECG just to set fears aside, then suggested a blood test, which just made me worse. She forgot that I had a stupid imense phobia.
I need to start setting myself things to do in the day again, I just get jealous of people in the house having fun, heavens knows how Chris feels about having to go to work everyday when people here are just pissing about.... ugh.
I can't wait to escape all this.

1 Comments:

  • At September 15, 2006 12:34 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'll take you somewhere pleasing tonight my love. Then workshops again tomorrow at The Store, which will be awesome.

    Love you sweetheart, see you later.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home