My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Thursday, September 14, 2006

this is my 701st post... and it's a paranoid one... sorry
I just feel really lonely and sad at the moment, like everyone hates me and i'm worthless... I dont know why, it makes no sense at all, and I know it will pass... but that's why I've been so shitty for a while....
looked this up:

What Causes Heart Palpitations?There are many causes of heart palpitations. The most common causes are:

Exercise
Anxiety
Stress
Heart Disease
Caffeine, nicotine, cocaine, diet pills
Fever
Hyperventilation
Overactive thyroid
Anemia
Low levels of oxygen in your blood
Medications
Mitral valve prolapse


The first three are concerns... the rest I'm not sure about, and they're not sticking needles in me!
God I feel so messed up at the moment... it's always when things are going well!! Ugh!

1 Comments:

  • At September 14, 2006 10:54 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Is that the missing persons ad they put out in Chorley anytime somebody moves out of the area?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home