My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

my heart has calmed down a little more since yesterday!
THANK GOD, i was really starting to get upset.
Trying to make myself go to the gym now... I shall do dont' worry.
Just had a call from the Tavner! He's got himself in hospital!! Fell over playing football and wrecked his leg! Bless him.*sigh*
Still no Ben. I think he's been kidnapped by a lady. That's my theory anyway.
Someone's supposed to come and fix the roof today... but they probably wont...
Spent last night writing my 'set'... yes people, it's going to happen, I'm going to do stand up... give it a go anyway. It's really terrifying! Chris really helped me last night though. I love him, he rocks!
BRON
x

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home