My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Monday, September 11, 2006

THE LIVING ROOM IS TIDY!
It's such a big acheivement in this house I almost feel I should take a picture! But I shan't, cos it'll just piss me off even more again when it stops being tidy. Chris, Dug and I spent the majority of Sunday getting everything nice and tidy... yes, just three of us. But that's the way it always seems to go in this house.
United Utilities and British Gas still seem to think that WE owe them money, not the landlords. I just called them both. Chris is on the case with the Landlords... I REALLY wish I was on the lease right now, the mood I'm in they woulnd't be able to say no to friggin sorting it out!
I'm just generally angry at the moment. I hate living here now for various reasons. I can't wait to get out.
I'm going so mental for my own space I think I may actually take my room back from public use. Just to have somewhere I can 'be'.
New set of CSz workshops are filling up, about 1/3 full at the moment. After 2 days, that's not bad going really.
Really should go to the gym, but I don't know if I can make myself be bothered. I'm off to the Trafford Centre (don't stop me nowwwww) to track down some scripts that I can just get my hands on for a while to see if I can find a new one to do with my students. I've done most of the full plays I've directed already, and I need something a bit more serious I think... I dunno.
Anyway, off now
BRON
x

1 Comments:

  • At September 11, 2006 2:29 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    serious and heavy..Yerma by Lorca.
    serious, not too long and Irish .. Riders to the Sea by Millington Synge

    Seriousish and a little boring Chicken Soup With barley..Arnold Wesker.

    Lots of serious and rather fun ..Birthday Party..Harold Pinter

     

Post a Comment

<< Home