My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Saturday, September 16, 2006

feeling a bit better today, misery just keeps swooshing over me in waves... if I only had more to be miserable about it wouldn't be so bad, but it's just nothing really, or at least it all should be... ugh
Had a fab workshop with the Grinventors gang! Really got into our flow, I think we chose the right small gang. I actually made them laugh!
I'm so convinced I'm not any good at performing, it's great to get a response! I think Chris is just starting to get pissed off about my shitty mood swings. We had a nice night last night then I spoil it by getting all shakey and shitty again. ugh
anyway... things will start getting busier again next week and then the week after I'm working every day so it's all good!
Couple of music suggestions: Intermission the Scissor Sisters and Hentrietta The Fratellis

1 Comments:

  • At September 17, 2006 4:22 pm, Blogger decade5 said…

    Swooshing misery - yeah, that's kind of exactly how I feel sometimes.

    I am always here for you if you want to talk about it.

    -Jillo

     

Post a Comment

<< Home