My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Sunday, September 24, 2006

singy singy sing... spent this evening singing and the like. The only downside with recording things is i really don't have the patience to make things as perfect as they really should be. Which is a shame, cos they'd sound so much better. I think it's cos it's my voice, so I get frustrated... plus I've started to notice my lisp so much more recently! Especially on the first song.
Anyway, if you're interested, here are the two songs i did tonight... the first one is a song that Ben wrote and I made up the tune for called Brand New... then another musical classic.
Both are rough versions, need harmonies, some re-do's (tuning and the like) levelling properly and the like... but enjoy if bored.
BRON
x

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home