My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Thursday, June 28, 2007



SNEEZE!


Yup, I have a cold! Annoying. Sore throat and snot everywhere... mmm. Am hoping it clears up before the love of my life decends on me... ooeerrr

The last couple of days have been nice (apart from the afore mentioned snot). Went up to the cabin with my parents. On the way up I bought my mum a tiny dog, I thought it was cute :D

While at the cabin I saw turtles swimming in the lake, I caught a cold, took lots of pictures, burned my fingers of a kebab (yes, I now have a lovely shiney stripe on my index finger and thumb... i think i turned my brain off for a second there). I spent most of the night waking up cos I was hot, and ing a drink and needing the loo... so I am still tired. I also managed to wake up at about 4am and pick up some water and in my tired and numb limb state, throw it all over the wall and onto some plug sockets! Surprised I don't have a nice shiney stripe all the way up my arms from that!

Erm, yeah, don't know what that was about.


Mum and I also had a girly night (after I'd been shooting dads air rifle for an hour outside) and decided to have face packs... hehe... cleared my nose out a bit, both sides...

THen this morning before we left I found a tick on my leg... lovely... luckily the little bugger hadn't found me properly so I just threw him in the loo.... much better than that time in DC... see back in summer 2004 on my blog.

Tonight was spent wit my old school chum Maria, we went to the capital and sat and listened to classical music with about 5000 other people... was a nice atmosphere, but my snotty nose meant an early return for me.


Annoyingly my mobile phone seems to have stopped registering on any of the networks over here so i can't get texts, call,s call out etc... ARGH!

Annoying and strange.







1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home