My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Monday, June 25, 2007


What a nice day already.... bought some pants and everything!

Been Goodwilling with my mum, wearing a new top a the moment. Driven each of the cars once today too! lol. And then met dad for lunch in Denny's - where I had a pancake (yes just the one) and a veggie burger. Rock!

So I am rather full now, but very thirsty! I've already had a bottle of mtn dew!

We also bought a massive peg, for no other reason than bec
Still makes me laugh!

I mean, it's a MASSIVE peg!

And it's sparkly.

hehe
Anyhoo.. I also bought a new hat. Bye for now.




3 Comments:

  • At June 25, 2007 10:58 pm, Blogger J Lay said…

    Hey Bron,

    Forgive me for only catching the blog every once in a while... Are you in The States? If so, let me know if you'd be swinging by the CS in Indy -- I'd been planning a trip up there anyway.

    And if you're not going to be that nearby, then I hope you continue to have a fun trip and wish you safe travels ;)

    Jon Lay

     
  • At June 26, 2007 12:18 am, Blogger Bron said…

    hi there!
    I'm not going to indy this year - i did last year... if you fancy a LOONNG road trip head over to the tourney in Quad Cities ;)

     
  • At June 27, 2007 1:41 am, Blogger Jerilyn Dufresne, author said…

    Bron, I will definitely miss being at tourney this year. You are so near yet so far away from me. Wish you could come down south for a visit. Jer

     

Post a Comment

<< Home