My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Thursday, August 02, 2007

Earlier this week I picked up some workshop work... right now I'm regretting it - but then I always do. My confidence and nerves always get the better of me. I've been doing this since I was 18.. but it still happens.
I know I will get there, do a good job, and enjoy it -but there's always that little niggle in the back of my head that says 'this time it will go wrong'... PLUS the annoying thing about this job is I put the company in touch with someone else for when I couldnt' do it, so she may get more work out of it in the future rather than me! But that's life I suppose... hopefully the karma will come back.
My eye is still swollen, but seems to be getting better.
Had a lovely night with John, our 7 month anniversary. Madness. We had some very deep and serious talks, and some very silly ones too of course.
I've just ordered some new business cards NOT from the same place I got them from last time, seeing as they are imboceles. No names. I am tired and nervous and sore, boooo. Looking forward to another night with John after work. Staying at his Friday too, before I go to Edinburgh (via the Stockton Comedy Festival)... blah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home