My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Thursday, July 19, 2007


I'm a bit tired but I thought I should blog before I went to bed. Firstly - scroll down and backwards - I have filled in nearly every day since I got here now... so go and have a read.
Tonight I met up with my friends Josh, Paul and Maria, all from High School! We figured out that I hadn't seen Paul and Josh in over 5 years! Crazy! Since then they've both got married and done loads of grown up things... I was the only one at the table who hadn't been married in fact. Actually, all of my high school friends bar one are now married. Crazy crazy times... some even have kids! What's all that about!

Was nice to catch up and find out what they are doing. It's all very grown up and scary... although I think I'm getting there... (be afraid John... hehe...) night night x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home