My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Monday, July 09, 2007

Got back at about 1am last night. Bloody chicago traffic! The only thing that kept us sane at that point was the Dr Demento show on the radio and this car that kept making us laugh:




So... anyway... got to Tourney today. Seemed a little anti climatic - I suppose I assumed there would be more people there. Went for a lovely dinner with the rest of the managers (who were there already - there weren't that many - aparantly Dick wasn't there cos he went gambling). After that visited Jeff's delightful home where there were some amazing rocking chairs! I ate gorgeous cheesecake and then the lights all went out! Bad thunderstorms.

Daisy and Derek were supposed to arrive today, but their plane was delayed in Chicago. Rachel also stuck in New York. There are some horrible storms around. Leigh, and Chris arrived safe from their drive from Toronto. Ross managed to fly in OK too... It had been a long day (before we set off we had visited Madison's State St and also The Old Country Buffet! Can't get enough of those places... it's the one place i can really eat what I want! There is so much veg and mac cheese (oh yes the not eating cheese thing went out the window as soon as I touched down two weeks ago)).

So we went to sleep excited for the real tourney to start starting tomorrow... and fingers x'd that the last three of us would arrive safe and well...

Freeway License Plates - I88

Illinois

Montana - 1

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home