My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Tuesday, July 03, 2007


I'm SOOOO tired, it's been a busy couple of days.

Saturday night was long, John was rather late getting in. He finally got here and we pretty much went straight to sleep. Then at 2am my tummy started rumbling, by 2.05am I was on the bathroom floor thinking I was going to die! I was sweating so much I was drenched, i could hardly see and was so close to passing out, I dragged myself to the door of the room my mum was in and managed to litterally scrape the door to get attention. I don't know what I expected my mum to do, but it's all i could think.

She tried to get me up but I couldn't. I could hardly speak.

Anyway, I have been like this before, but certainly not this bad, and without going into too much detail, i needed to poop. and finally I managed to.

An hour and some porridge later I was much better. Apart from the obvious I actually had a really nice evening with my mum, we chatted for an hour or so before i finally got some sleep.

I am blaming all the drugs I've been taking for my cold! I never take tablets for anything so I think my system just couldn't handle all the different things I was taking.

I shall just weather it out as usual next time!

Anyhoo, the holiday properly started with the addition of the man.
Sunday we stayed at my parents cabin up north, it was devine! We cooked on a fire, shot the air rifle at marshmellows (and cans - my first shot at a mtn dew can went in but didn't come out! CSI would have a field day), went in the hot tub, did loads of fun stuff!

It really was a perfect 'back to nature' day :D
Even making popcorn on the dying embers of the fire whie mosquitos kept their distance (for once).

On the way back we stopped in at Wisconsin Dells and checked out some mini golf excitement.
Well, it's late and our road trip starts tomorrow, so we may not be around online for a few days.
We have one leg that's 12 hours long, *sigh* be reet :D

Here are some pix from the weekend:



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home