My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Saturday, June 30, 2007




Yes dear, there are some delightful insects over here, just check out my arm on this pic!... (see comments to last post)

Tonight and today was fun fun fun!

Met up with birthday girl Michele and we spent the afternoon looking for fun stuff for her 'boys' (ie: the new CSz dance troupe!) found some cool stuff. Then we went to celebrate her birthday in style in a place called Cheesecake Factory! YES I KNOW! Mmmmm....

I had the weirdest Macoroni Cheese I've ever had! It was squeezed into a ball and covered in breadcrumbs! Crazy. Very tasty though. despite my face, the cheesecake was very nice, I could even taste it through my cold! (which has now decended into my chest :( )

After that excitement, we headed to ComedySportz and I got ready for the show. Getting ready there mostly means sitting with a drink and chatting. So this I did. Had a lovely chat with Dick and his wife Jen.

Met some new people in the troupe. They are such a large troupe, whenever I play I get to play with new people! Groovy shoos.
Started with a fun few games, Words at a Time Express, Blind Line... then my memory goes hazy. I was really suffering, I was a bit slurry and just generally not well.

I actually can't remmeber much after climbing into Oscar the Grouch's trash can and telling him it was very big... like a tardis. John would be proud.
I played Da Doo Ron and got down to the last two!

Me and Stacey - we were playing for 24 points! lol.
As we were both number 24 and we wanted to decide who was the TRUE 24!

Hilarious. She's a riot! Someone I've chatted to many times but never played with, so I was pleased I got to tonight :D

After the show met up my mum who had watched it, and figured out a way home, after chatting to my friend Matt. We are going to meet up on Tuesday to watch Weird Al!

OMG yes! I can't wait!!!!

I have never seen him live, and probably never will again, so I can't wait :D




2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home