My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Tuesday, July 10, 2007


Managers workshops today. Some useful stuff. Had Chris there too, which was different, but useful. He wasn't very well so I don't know how much he managed to take in.
D+D still hadn't arrived, but Wareing had managed to sneak through somehow. She arrived while I was in a meeting.

Got to check out the Quad Cities space and all that, while everyone was registering. A lovely space, very long. We were also shown the model for the new Chicago space! Gorgeous! Will have to visit there next summer.
The evening was lovely, everyone had slowly trickeled in while I was at the meeting, so by the evening we all congregated in a pub called the Blue Cat. Lots of pool, dancing and chat went on. Got to see my lovely Myles, and meet lots of lovely new people. Shannon was there being, well, Shannon.
While we were all enjoying ourselves Daisy and Derek were in a car with Rick from LA. Some of the LA and Richmond teams were also stuck at Chicago. We managed (at my phones expense! ouch, dread to think what my bill is going to be) to get them all in touch with each other. So they all met up, I think there was 7 in total, and hired a car and drive to Quad Cities. By this point D+D had been sat in an airport for nearly 2 days with no bags! Disgraceful. So they were pleased to arrive. Of course, they headed straight to the bar ;)
Oh I forgot - before we even went to the bar there was a dinner arranged for us in one of the venues people would be performing. The only veggie thing was MINGING so I did't have anything to eat :( We sold a couple of shirts while there. Kosta bought the one that had Tom Roche's name on the back and promptly started a fan club for him. lol.
I also began the FUED that lasted the entire tournament... Brandon from San Jose has the same camera as me... and likes to take as many pictures as I do - so we started a Camera Duel... I think I won, but who knows...
ALSO I had a lovely moment when I was stressing about D+D when I was getting into the lift BA was getting out! It was the first time I'd seen him and he gave me a big hug - yay.
So that was the first day, oh and one last thing!
YOUR MOM GOES HOME!






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home