My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Had a lovely night with The Katester and the Dragon... played a bit of Guitar Hero 80's (not as good as I thought it was going to be *sigh*) and then sat and chatted and ate Laffy Taffy... hehe. I also cut John's hair. it's becoming a monthly thing, i love cutting it - i'm really chuffed he lets me :D
I have a sore really eye :( Which is a rather poop. Hopefuly that will get better before I go to Stockton, and then Edinburgh this weekend. Oh got come last minute work for Thursday which is great and will pay for MOST of my lodgings while in the Burgh :D
It's been just over a week since I got back, and it seems like I've never left - like going back a few years - it's all very strange...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home