My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Sunday, August 05, 2007

First day in Edinburgh - RAIN RAIN RAIN! I was really gutted when I got here to find such dingy miserable weather. I must admit it clouded my mood. I went straight from arriving with Chris Roche, to meeting the gang on the royal mile, in the rain, leafletting and trying to gather a crowd to do a show on the outside stage there... not much luck.
So my foul mood stretched to the venue, where i got a bad tummy ache (my stomach really hasn't been the same since that nasty bout in America) and proceeded to ref the show in a mood. The show was OK, but not great. It was great to see everyone play together though, and this was the first time I'd really seen the one and only Tom Roche play... and he was great! Can only get better really....

Think the crowd enjoyed it - and we forgot to pass the hat! Which was also forgotten the day before...

The rest of the evening still saw me being generally moody, which resulted in me and Chris having a bit of a row, so we stayed up til 3am sorting it out... we are much better since that... we are great at winding each other up though, which isn't actually great at all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home