My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Saturday, August 04, 2007


Stockton Festival!

While the rest of my troupe were all in Edinburgh myself, Lou, John and James (he took part in our workshops for a good long while and has done loads of improv so I roped him in) did a show in Stockton. It went OK, not great, not bad, just OK. Some fun bits.
Plus we got paid, and that was good.
After the show I was supposed to travel with comedian Chris Roche to Edinburgh - but he had a bit too much to drink so we stayed the night. He in Lou's tent (erected hastily at 1am) and me in John's. It was quite cool to camp, just wish I'd have prepared for it, I didn't have any pyjamas and no sleeping bag, so Lou lent me one of hers, and i had a jacket for a pillow.
I didn't sleep great if I'm honest, we seemed to be on a tiny slope so I kept waking up with my face against the tent, and the ground was hard and uncomfy.
I'd like to do more camping, but I really need to be prepared physically and mentally.
PLUS I had literally just dyed my hair the night before, so my hair was a mess and I'd forgotten my shampoo! So I pinched some of Lou's shower gel to wash my hair! Sheesh.

So, off I toddled finally to Edinburgh - it was a lot further away than I thought.
While I was in Stockton by the way I heard that the show up there had gone very well indeed :D Which was great news...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home