My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Sunday, September 30, 2007


Been a while loyal readers... been soo busy and ill :(


Having said that life is still good (apart from swimming in snot) John and I grow closer every day, and my seedlings are growing!


To the left is a pic from when the just started to sprout.

Keya, as a home warming pressie, got me a 'grow your own herb garden' kit... and I've been doing just that... the rocket was first to sprout, then the basil, and then the corriander... now they are all about the same size (three weeks on) and I've just planted them into a larger pot so they can all be happy and spacious.

To the right is a pic of them nice and all growing... yay


and below is them in their new home


awwwww


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home