My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Thursday, November 17, 2005

What an interesting day.
Had a good meeting at the Frog and Bucket, but I need to address some things with my troupe.
Had a great workshop/rehearsal with my BA Characterisation students.
THen went to audition at YT. Was weird. But I have walked away heartily pissed off! The person who is supposed to now be responsible for the Youth Theatre is hardly ever there it seems and leaves it in the hand of two 17 year olds ! Dont' get me wrong, they are great, and know what they are doing, but they should NOT have that responsibility forced on them! I dont know what to do about it cos technically it's nothing to do with me anymore! But ARGH!
SO I'm a bit wound up about that.
But have seemed to make a Wicked Fan out of Keya! yay!
OK.. and just cos I can, here's another random picture:

Me and Chris shortly after we got together, 6 months ago tomorrow. Aw.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home